Sunday, August 30, 2009

Weekend with Justified

We have had a busy and fun weekend! We headed to Chidester, AR Saturday evening for a concert at 1st Baptist Church. The guys did an AMAZING job and really led in worship! Oh...and Madi was an absolute doll! Here she is in her precious jumper and sandals...

The best singer in the group (I'm just a little biased)! :)
My best friend Crystal and her darling boy Ryan (Madi's future husband).
Uncle Jody and Aunt Janee came also. We are counting down the weeks until baby Brailyn joins the family!
Is this a proud Neena or what??? :) We finished out the weekend with a busy Sunday including another concert at our church Sunday night. They were premiering their new CD. They had a great crowd and another wonderful concert! I forgot the camera that night, so no pictures from it... :(
I am ready for a relaxing, playful day tomorrow with this precious, wonderful girl. Hope you all have a great Monday also!

No comments: