Thursday, November 4, 2010

We LOVE the library!

For this winter season, I knew I needed to find a few fun (and cheap) indoor places to go since my active toddler is not content to stay cooped up at home anymore! We decided to check out the library a couple of weeks ago, and boy does she LOVE it! I think this will probably be a weekly trip for us during this dreary, cold season!
She really likes the "choo-choo" trains!


Which book should I get?! How about I just pull them all off the shelf to decide? :)

Ooh...a dollhouse!

Fishie, Fishie...where are you?
Lovin' the stuffed animals...

I LOVE puzzles!And of course, our favorite...a life-sized "Ha-ha"!
If anybody else has some suggestions of fun and cheap places to take a toddler this winter, please let me know! We'll be enjoying the library in the meantime!

1 comment:

Neena said...

I am so glad you thought about taking her to the library!! It looks like she really enjoyed herself!! She is so precious!! Just want to hold her and read to her!! Can't wait to see you all Saturday at "BraiBrai"'s birhtday party! I just LOVE both those sweethearts!!