Sunday, May 13, 2012

My 4th Mother's Day!

I've really enjoyed my 4th Mother's Day today!  I have a hard time believing that this is my 4th one...time has just gone by too fast! Motherhood has been something that I have looked forward to for a long time, and I am enjoying every minute of raising these two kids that God has blessed me with!  Sure, there are tough days, but I wouldn't trade any of them for the world!  I feel so blessed that God has allowed me to stay at home with them so that I can enjoy them even more!
A picture after church with my two blessings!


My AMAZING present that Andy had made for me!  I absolutely love it and will cherish it forever!


Andy also cooked me an amazing lunch, and we've just had a relaxing afternoon as a family.  I love my family so much!
And, I couldn't conclude this post without saying how thankful I am for my wonderful mother.  She set the perfect example of what a Christian mom looks like, and my prayer is that I can set that example for Madilyn and Micah.  I am also very blessed to have an amazing mother-in-law who loves me like one of her own.  God has truly blessed me with great role-models!



1 comment:

Neena said...

So glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day!!