Monday, February 8, 2010

Snow Day!

We woke up this morning to a beautiful blanket of snow! This was unexpected (maybe just because I haven't watched the weather in a while), but it was a very nice surprise! We've had a couple of other light dustings of snow, but Madi was either congested or feeling bad during them, so this was the first time we were able to take her out in it. She really didn't know what to think.



For Christmas, Madi got a precious jumper and hairbow from her cousins on the Waller side of Andy's family. She wore it for the first time yesterday to church, and she looked absolutely adorable in it! But, please excuse the greasy, messed-up hair...she slept in the arms of one of our dear nursery workers for over an hour right before this picture!
I simply can't believe our baby girl is over 11-months old! We have begun working on plans for her birthday party. I'm really enjoying planning everything, but it's also a little sad that she's already that old! Boy, has this first year flown by! We simply can't imagine our life without our precious pride and joy!

1 comment:

The Dickeys said...

I am glad you took a picture of the dress! She looks cute in it. I like the monogram on the bottom. Since Denise bought it and then forgot to take it to the Waller Christmas gathering,I had not seen it. I hate to tell you, it isn't just the first year that flys by. They all fly by. In a few weeks, I will have a seven year old. And he should be Silas' age. (who by the way is 3 months already!)