We have been busy the last couple of weeks! This week I worked at the school helping to give the state benchmark tests, and Madi enjoyed some special time with her Gran on Monday and Tuesday and her Mammaw on Wednesday and Thursday. I have one spoiled little girl now! :) I am definitely glad to be home again with her! I enjoyed working for a week just for a "change-of-pace", but it made me all the more thankful that God has blessed me by allowing me to stay at home with Madi. I have a new-found appreciation for moms who work all day and then come home and take care of a little one!
Yesterday we had a picnic at the lower dam on DeGray Lake. Madi loved playing on the playground!


She enjoyed the slide...just didn't like sitting still for a picture!
Her first time swinging at Pappa Dale and Neena's house!


Blowing kisses while swinging...what a multi-tasker! :)

Here's our little "Pebbles" :)

No comments:
Post a Comment