Yesterday was the annual faculty picnic at HSU. We had a good time visiting with Andy's colleagues! Here is a daddy/daughter picture from last year and this year's picnic. I can't believe how much she has grown and changed in one year!
3 comments:
Neena
said...
It is amazing at the difference just one year makes!! Her hair is so pretty!! Both are great pictures!!
Wow - I sure didn't write that like I thought I did! I meant - He must be aging somehow! (Only been typing since 8:30 this morning, ought to know how by now)
3 comments:
It is amazing at the difference just one year makes!! Her hair is so pretty!! Both are great pictures!!
How come Andy looks exactly the same? He just be aging somehow!
Wow - I sure didn't write that like I thought I did! I meant - He must be aging somehow! (Only been typing since 8:30 this morning, ought to know how by now)
Post a Comment