Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Catchin' Up

We've had several fun days with Andy lately! Last week we headed to Chick-Fil-A for lunch and then to the park for some playtime.
Madi kissing the monkey...yuck! :) Germs are not even a thought to a 2-year-old!

Just a swingin'...

Madi climbed up in the "princess castle" and we asked her to smile and pose. This is what we got!


A little better...


She ran up and down this bridge no less than 20 times!


And she had to pose in the snake's mouth. She loves to tease her daddy about his fear of snakes, and she thought it was so fun to get in a "snake's mouf"! :)

We're definitely not ready for Andy to go back to work next week, but I guess he has to pay the bills so we can stay home and play! :)

1 comment:

Neena said...

I love the pose in the castle!! She is such a mess!! I am missing that little stink!! Give her a hug for me!!