Monday, September 19, 2011

At Last!

For the few that read this blog, I know it has been quite a while since we've posted! I can assure you it has definitely been a rollercoaster ride these last few weeks! We have been THRILLED with the excitement of the new baby, but I have been SO sick and tired everyday. I was a little sick with Madi, but this has been a whole new level of "yuckiness". I'm praying that the saying that a "sick" pregnancy ensures a healthy child is true! I'm beginning to have some better days now, so I'm hoping maybe I'm about past this stage. I'll be 13 weeks this week! Just a few more weeks and we can find out whether this precious baby is a boy or a girl!


Meanwhile, Miss Priss has been keeping us on our toes! She is at such a fun age full of exploration (and many MANY questions) and just overall cuteness! Here's a few things that she's been up to...


A little singin' before Justified practice one night. Think we have some future stars in our midst!


A solo act... :)

A FUN family trip to the fair! I have never seen Madi so excited about EVERYTHING she saw! She was such a big girl, riding several rides all by herself!





She was so proud of her dolphin that she won!



We've also done some artwork...

And began a little school today! I wanted to start back in August doing a letter a week with her and all kinds of fun activities to go along with it, but I just haven't been able to make it happen. We started today, though, and it went really well! She loved it and wants to have "school" again tomorrow!
This was her work from today! (As you can tell, I helped a lot with tracing the letters, but she did pretty good for it being her first time to trace!)


We also did some sticker fun. This girl is really into stickers and coloring these days! I didn't get a picture, but she spent over an hour coloring this afternoon with her markers.

I'm not going to promise that I'll do better with blogging, but I'm really going to try! :)

1 comment:

Neena said...

It looks like my little doll has had a big time. The fair looked like so much fun and I would have love to have heard her singing in the microphone!! So adorable!!