Friday, February 10, 2012
We're Still Here!!
Yeah....it's been forever. Sorry!! There's been a lot that's happened...Thanksgiving...Christmas...and we have several pictures, but we'll skip ahead to the present, if that's ok. :)
Jennifer is 33 weeks today!! Little Micah Andrew will be here before we know it!!
Here's Jennifer at 19 weeks with Madilyn...then 19 weeks with Micah:
Here's Jennifer at 33 weeks with Madilyn...then 33 weeks with Micah:
Isn't she just so cute?!?!?! :)
The sickness of pregnancy "normally" lasts for 12 weeks. Then, some week around the mid-twenties, "normally" moms-to-be get somewhat miserable. Unfortnuately for Jennifer, the sickness ran until week 20 or so....and the miserableness started at the normal time. So, she only had a couple of weeks where she felt somewhat decent. But, she hasn't complained. She's a real trooper!!
Aside from the sickness, this pregnancy has gone by so quickly for us. I guess because we've been chasing around an almost-three-year-old. :) Tonight, Jennifer went to the church to practice with her teen girl ensemble, which is singing at our Valentine's Banquet tomorrow night. So, Madilyn and I had a fun night. She dressed up in several of her princess outfits and actually allowed me to take pictures! :)
RAPUNZEL (holding Flynn Rider and Rapunzel dolls)
SNOW WHITE (holding Snow White)
BELLE (holding Beauty & The Beast)
CINDERELLA (holding Cinderella)
I was, of course, the handsome prince to whichever princess she was imitating. Well, except when she was Belle...I was the Beast. :) She said, "Daddy, you have to dance with me." So, I did. Then she began singing: "I could have danced all night, I could have danced all night." You know...from "My Fair Lady." Not really sure where she heard it....but, she did. Once it enters her steel trap of a mind, it doesn't go anywhere!! :)
Madilyn brings us such joy! And Micah has already, too. I felt him move around a lot today. He's one active little booger! :)
Here's a good picture of Madilyn and me. We got dressed for church a couple of Sundays ago and we matched. So, we had to get a picture.
It's been busy around here. Jennifer hasn't blogged because she's had a rough time, like I mentioned earlier. I'm pretty busy, too, but we're making it. Hopefully, we'll blog more often....but don't be surprised if the next blog you see contains pictures of Micah on his birthday! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am so glad you all got around to a new blog entry. I have missed them. I enjoyed seeing the comparision of Jen when she was carrying Madi and Micah. It won't be long until we get to meet that sweet one!! I loved getting to see my little Princess dressed up. I agree when something goes in that little mind it is there for the duration!! I love that little girl and my little boy Micah too!!
Madi looked so cute all dressed up! I enjoyed the blog update and I can't wait to meet Baby Micah!
Post a Comment