Just a few pics of what's going on around the Almand house!
Lovin' life right now! I'll be posting soon about Micah's first month with us!
| Bathtime...with big sister helping! |
| Look at that blonde hair! |
| Sweet clean baby! |
| Sportin' our new Easter pajamas! |
| Trying out the Moby wrap...he goes right to sleep in it! |
| A special "Welcome Baby Micah" get-together with the family! This is Aunt Brenda and cousins Ashley, Karis, and Kyra meeting Micah for the first time! |
| Karis, Madi and Kyra having fun on Uncle Billy's "Bad Boy"! |
| "Look Mommy, we caught a butterfly!" (It was injured and couldn't fly...that's the only reason I let her catch it) |
| My sleepy boys! |
| Handsome man ready for his first Sunday at church |
| Our family picture before Micah's first Sunday at church |
| Isn't he precious?!?! |
| Even when he cries, he's cute! He makes the sweetest little pouty face...if that continues, he'll get anything he wants just so I won't have to see that pitiful face! :) |
1 comment:
All those pictures are just precious but I have to agree with you on giving him what he wants. That little pouty face just cuts right into Neena's heart!! He'll just have to have what he wants when I'm around!! Probably would get it without the pouty face anyway!!LOL
Post a Comment