Saturday, April 28, 2012

Pictures at Bedtime

For Christmas 2008 (the Christmas before Madilyn was born), Jennifer's parents got her a matching pajama set for her and Madilyn.  Since they are blue, we let Micah wear them, too.  :)  The first picture is of Mommy and Madilyn and the second is Mommy and Micah.  (I'm sure you could tell the difference, though.  One has a pink wall in the background and the other has a blue blanket in it!)



While we thought Micah favored Madilyn when he was born, you can tell here that he doesn't so much anymore.  But, he's still super cute!  :)  Look how much more alert Jennifer looks in Micah's picture, too. 

(Please forgive the picture quality.  These ARE the same pjs, although they look to be different colors.  I'm not a photographer.  But I REALLY need to learn how to become one.  They make some money!!)

Hope you enjoyed the pictures!

PS - This is Andy....it says it's posted by Jennifer.  Forgot to log her out.  :)

1 comment:

Neena said...

This is just too sweet!! I thought he favored Madi so much and he does, but he is becoming his own little man!!