Instead of trying to play catch-up, which I'm afraid would really stress me out and take too long to do, I'm going to start fresh today with just some recent pics of things we've been up to. Maybe I'll play catch-up one day...
Our sweet princess and her royal prince posing in their precious pajamas!
Showing off those "toothies" after bath!
We are very sad to say that we have not been taking near the amount of pictures of Micah that we did of Madilyn. I promised myself I would not let that happen, but it has. :( We went to the park the other night in hopes of getting some decent pictures of him, but it was getting close to naptime, and little man was not a happy camper in the grass. We got one cute one...
"Momma, that's enough!"
Pretty blue eyes
This is a very cool walking park that has several huge hills that kids can climb and play on! This little girl had a blast!
"Can't you tell I'm done?"
Micah turned six months old this week! We celebrated by going to teh doctor and getting our dreaded 6 mo. shots (which were VERY rough for my happy little guy) and tried our first bites of green beans!
Not so sure at first...
"Do I really have to take another bite, Mommy?"
"Maybe just one more?"
I'll really try to stay on top of posting and writing more about what is going on in our lives. Moving to a new place knowing NO ONE has been a little bit of an adjustment for us, but we are beginning to settle in and make new friends. I think it's also brought us a lot closer as a family. I'm so thankful for God's many blessings! Stay tuned for more pics and updates because we have some fun things coming up!
No comments:
Post a Comment