Thursday, January 17, 2013

The First Snow of the Year


 This morning we woke up to a "dusting" of snow!  I told Madi to go look outside when she woke up, and she was SO excited!  We got on our clothes to head out and enjoy it even before breakfast!  (And I also knew it wasn't going to stick around long because it was already dripping) 

My snow buddies!
Madi and Daddy throwing snowballs!  This was the good kind of snow that made great snowballs!

My beautiful snowbunny!

Making a snow angel or a mud angel?!  :)

"What is this cold white stuff?"

I told Madi we'd make a mini-snowman, and her reply was, "A minnie mouse snowman?"  So we added some ears to make her Minnie Mouse!  :)  
I'm so glad God blessed us with the wonderful white stuff this morning!  Hope we get some more soon!

2 comments:

A Sunshine Day said...

You're snow buddies are too cute!!!!

Neena said...

Oh it looks like you all had so much fun!! Glad she got to make a Minnie Mouse Snowman!! TO CUTE!! Just like her!!