Monday, May 13, 2013

My Perfect Mother's Day

Yesterday was an absolutely perfect day for me!  Andy worked really hard to make my Mother's Day so special,and it truly was just that!
The kids presented me with these precious cards!  So sweet and something I'll keep forever!

These two darlings are the love of my life!

Me with my beautiful corsage and necklace!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my "mommy" necklace that they got me!  It says "My Blessings Call Me Mama" and then Madilyn and Micah's name on the outer ring.  Their birthstones are the blue stones.  LOVE IT!

Andy made me a delicious Mexican feast for lunch...Chicken Enchilada casserole, refried beans, rice, salsa, cheese dip, and chips!  Delicious!  He knows the way to this Mama's heart...Mexican food! :)

 
I am so thankful that God has chosen to bless me with two wonderful kids and an awesome husband!  I pray that I can always be the mom that he would have me to be.  

No comments: