Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Faces and Poses...

The Many Faces of Superman...
 

I LOVE this one!


Silly face!

Sweet boy
And the many poses of Supergirl


Fly on, Supergirl!
 

Diva all the way!
We got dressed up in our costumes last night and headed to Chick-Fil-A for Superhero night!  I have to say that we definitely had the coolest and cutest superheroes there!  :)
Madi colored and decorated a cool mask and enjoyed showing it off once we got home!
 My silly girl!
 
We had a lot of fun and are looking forward to Halloween tomorrow (and praying for a miracle of no rain!)

1 comment:

Neena said...

Well I have to agree that those are the cutest and sweetest Superman and Super Girl I have ever seen!! I do remember another superman that was about 3 years old around 30 years ago. He was really cute and precious too!! Love those baby dolls!!