Sunday, October 13, 2013

Reunited Again!

On Friday the kids and I were blessed to get to spend the day with our best buddies Crystal and Ryan!  I can't even begin to tell you how excited Madi Kaye has been to see "her Ryan", and I was pretty excited about catching up with his mama, too!  :)
  We spent the morning at the Children's Museum, where the kiddos all had a blast!
Best buddies together again!

The boys definitely loved the policecars and firetrucks!  Madi enjoyed climbing up in the mouse maze while the boys played.
 After the museum, we headed to Wolfchase mall for lunch and more playtime!
Riding the rides together
 Of course, we had to end our visit with a ride on the carousel!  As you can tell, the kiddos loved it!
Think he enjoyed it???
Two sweethearts!
Riding the carousel brought back memories of a spring break trip we took to Memphis in 2010.  Our babies were both one (and boy, I was so much skinnier and younger-looking!).  Where has the time gone???
Spring 2010 - riding the carousel together
I'm so thankful for such sweet friends and for an opportunity to catch up with them!  They've been like family to us for almost 10 years, and we miss them as much as we do our family!  

No comments: