Okay, I have to post again. Since Madi has been born, EVERYBODY has told me that she looks just like Andy! Of course, Andy just loves hearing that, but at times I think it's not fair because I carried her for nine months... :) But, I definitely can't deny that she is her daddy's girl! A lot of her expressions look just like Andy's, and I think they look most alike when they are asleep. Don't you agree??? Most of the time they both sleep with their mouths slightly open, and it is hilarious! At night when I look at Andy lying beside me and Madi in her swing (which is where she is sleeping these days), their expressions are exactly the same!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have 2 boys who are the spitting image of their father and I agree that if I carried them for 9 months they should somewhat resemble me. I feel your pain! She is precious nonetheless.
Post a Comment