Monday, May 18, 2009

Little Hog Fan!




Madi is finally able to fit into most of her 0-3 month clothes, and she has some adorable outfits in this size! One of her Gramps and Gran's favorites is this Razorback outfit. Saturday we dressed her from head to toe in Razorback. She looked so adorable! Needless to say, her clothes had to be changed before Gramps and Gran arrived to see her (we won't go into the details on that!), but we did manage to get some pics before we had to change her!

Andy and I had our first "date" night since Madi's been born. It was nice to get out and have some quality time together, but we both must admit that it was hard leaving our little girl! All we did was talk about her while we were gone. We went to eat at Red Lobster and then went shopping for me some clothes for my birthday (with no luck, I might add). We really had a great time, and I think Gran and Gramps really enjoyed spending time with Madi too! I know she enjoyed it!

It is hard to believe that she is almost 11 weeks old! Over the past week or so she has become a lot more animated and alert...she smiles a lot and loves to coo and "talk" to us.

Andy had a special "daddy" moment Saturday night at 1:00 in the morning (Madi's happiest time!). Madi has smiled at Andy off and on, but Saturday night when I went to feed her, Andy was still awake and came in the room with us, and as soon as he walked in, Madi gave him the biggest smile and a little laugh! She smiled at him and made faces for about 2-3 minutes, and I could tell it just melted his heart! Madi is a "mommy's girl" most of the time but I think this helped Andy to know that Madi loves her daddy too! :)




Here's a pic of Madi with her future husband, Ryan. We got to watch Ryan on Tuesday, and we had a great time! We just know they'll be good friends as they grow up!

No comments: