As you can see, Madi's new fascination is the toilet...actually, putting things in the toilet. :) We are now having to make sure that both bathroom doors are constantly kept closed.
However, today we inadvertently left the guest bathroom door open, and this time, instead of a baby doll...she dropped the Wii remote in there. Needless to say, I didn't get a picture of it because I was busily trying to scoop it out and dry it off before Andy found out! We tried to let it dry out in hopes that it would work again, but I'm afraid it has "bit the dust".
Boy, are we in to EVERYTHING these days! :)
4 comments:
haha!! that is so funny! It will get better. I remember when Karis was one and she was into everything.
The Wii remote LIVED!! YIPEE!!!
I am so glad the Wii made it! I guess Neena will have to see about getting her a new dolly since it didn't make it!! Love you guys!!
At least she isn't drinking the toilet water! Seth likes to wash his hands in the toilet water. And it is a phase that only lasts a month or two.
Post a Comment