Thursday, March 11, 2010

Spring is in the air!

We have had some beautiful weather here this week (not counting the very rough storm we had last night). We have been able to get out and play a lot, and Madi absolutely loves being outside! We have played "chase" up and down the driveway every day this week.

Today was perfect with temps in the low-70s and the sun shining bright. So, we took off to the park with Crystal and Ryan for a picnic. We sure had a great time! I didn't get a whole lot of pictures because with two active toddlers, your hands are full, but I did get a few shots.

Oh and I had to add this picture of Madi helping mommy unload the dishwasher yesterday. :)

1 comment:

Neena said...

All the pictures are great but I especially love the one with Curious George in the dishwasher!! She does love that monkey. TOO CUTE!!