Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Happy Birthday, Madilyn!

Wow - today is Madilyn's 1st birthday! This year has REALLY gone by quickly! If you have been reading our blog since we started it....or any point between then and now....you know how crazy we are about her! Jennifer and I are just so blessed to call her "daughter!" She is gorgeous and smart and has a great little personality. She loves to play and laugh and walk and do all the little things that 1 year olds do!

If we could have crafted the little girl we wanted, we couldn't even have come close to getting close to how wonderful she is!!

For her party, Jennifer wanted me to make a slideshow of pictures from the past year. The song in the background is "Masterpiece" by Sandi Patty. I hope you enjoy it!

Madilyn Kaye - 1st Year Slideshow from Andy Almand on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a perfect song for a perfect slide show. I feel like I know her since I have been reading your blog since before she was born. That way me and your mom can discuss her at work:)