I'm a few days late in posting this, but Madi turned 18 months on the 3rd. Wow! She is officially 1 1/2! That is so hard to believe. It seems like just yesterday we were holding our newborn in our arms.
Tuesday we went for her 18 month checkup, and she is absolutely perfect (no bias at all, you know!). She is in the 95th percentile in height and about the 55th in weight. Developmentally she is right on track. She was not the best patient that day because we had been up off and on ALL NIGHT LONG, but I talked with the doctor about her sleeping habits (or lack of, I should say), and I've got some new ideas to try. However, she now is very congested and does not sleep at all because she can't breathe well, so we'll try some of those new techniques once she gets well. Let's just say I feel like the mother of a newborn these days!
She got one shot at the visit and some bloodwork done. Both were traumatizing this time because she was so fussy and tired. It just breaks my heart to see my little one in so much pain! However, she only has one more shot when she is 2 and then we are through with immunizations for a while! Yay!
We are totally in love with our precious girl. She daily amazes us with new words, skills, and actions. We feel truly blessed to have such a healthy, happy little girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment