Just this last week after the whole "cold" virus she had, we began putting her to bed with a blanket and her butterfly pillow pal that her Aunt Maggie and Uncle Richard got her. I've been a little nervous about the pillow and blanket thing because I still worry about her smothering underneath, but I knew we had to find a way to keep her warm at night, so we didn't have much choice. When I look at her now cuddled underneath that blanket and lying on her pillow, she just looks so big! Another tear-jerking moment for mama!
I know these things probably seem so insignificant to so many people, but it has been a big deal for me these last few weeks. I know that Madi will never be that little bitty baby anymore, and in some ways that's exciting, but it's also very tough to think about! Our firstborn is growing up tooooo fast!
1 comment:
She does look like a big girl in that bed!! Just think though as she grows there is never a dull moment because you don't know what she'll say or do next!! She is such a little sweetheart!!
Post a Comment