Madi checking out her new gifts! Not a whole lot of smiles but a WHOLE lot of talking about her gifts and running around the living room so excited!After we opened gifts on Christmas morning, we loaded up and headed to White Hall to spend Christmas day with Gran and Gramps. Unfortunately, our picture-taking died off a little during this visit, but we got a few good ones!
The prized possession from Christmas 2010...Abby Cadabby! Gramps had promised Madi that he would get her an Abby doll for Christmas, and every present she opened she said "Abby"? When she finally opened her Abby doll and DVD, she was so happy! She didn't have any more interest in opening gifts anymore. :)
On Christmas night we got together with some long-time friends, the Craigs, and we had a good time visiting and eating with them. Sunday morning we got up and went to church with my parents and then headed back to Prescott for Christmas with the Waller side of the family. We had a great time with them but unfortunately didn't take any pictures. :(
This Christmas has been even better than I imagined it could be. I absolutely love seeing everything through my 21-month old littl girl's eyes! She has had a great one, and we hope we'll have many more fun Christmas memories! Most importantly, I hope that we can always keep the real reason for the season at the forefront of our family's celebrations!
2 comments:
Such a fun Christmas! Love the girls in their pjs! ALthough I think next year is going to be even more fun!
I can't wait until next year!! It is so much fun watching those sweet
little girls opening their presents!!
Post a Comment