While traveling home from Nashville last Friday, we decided to make a stop at the Wolfchase mall to shop a little and break up the long drive for a restless toddler! We shopped at the Disney store, the shoe store, and Macy's. We also walked by Santa, and Madi starting throwing a huge fit wanting to see him! He was a GREAT Santa, so we thought we'd go ahead and get our picture with this Santa since Madi was so excited about it.
As we waited in line, she kept saying "San Cause, oh San Cause!", so I was anxious to see what she actually did when we got up there. As we walked up to Santa, she tucked her head up against me (her "shy" look) and got a little timid. When I plopped her down in his lap, she got her big frowny face that she makes when she's trying not to cry, and then she just starting bawling! She settled down pretty quickly once I assured her that I would hold her hand, and she even smiled a little at Santa when he gave her a candycane. 
This was the best we could get this time! Once we left after seeing him, he was ALL she would talk about for at least an hour! She still gets so excited when she sees Santa anywhere these days.
Oh...and I'm really glad we got our picture made with this Santa. We went to our mall here in town last week and saw Santa from a distance, and he had 3 huge earrings in one of his ears! What in the world?!?!
One more little funny...anytime I ask Madi what she wants from Santa, she says "alliator" (her way of saying "alligator"). Now, where this comes from I have NO idea! Guess Santa needs to work on finding her an alligator to go under the tree! :)
1 comment:
I am so glad you got to get her picture!! It is so precious!! I love the part of your hand holding hers. Just a little insurance policy for her!!LOL I love that sweet little darling. Santa better find that alliator for sure!!
Post a Comment