Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Holidays at Opryland!

We just got back from a few FUN days in Nashville! Andy's quartet is recording a new album, so Andy and Clint had to go to Nashville this week to supervise the recording of the music tracks. Crystal and I decided to take the kiddos and tag along! We had a great trip! However, keeping up with two active toddlers is quite a challenge, and I quickly realized that taking pictures was pretty much a lost cause. However, we did get several good ones on our last day when we went and toured the Opryland hotel. It is absolutely AMAZING this time of year!
Madi enjoying her candy cane from Santa
Throwing coins in the fountain

Posing for a pic
Mommy trying to get a picture with her girl...almost impossible! :)
Madi LOVED looking at the water! There were waterfalls and fountains throughout the whole hotel, and she kept wanting to play in them!

The enormous and beautiful Christmas tree! See Madi and me at the bottom? That's how HUGE the tree was!Madi and Daddy riding the train! She LOVED it!Madi posing for another pic in front of the Poinsettia tree!We really had a fun time! Madi was a little fussy throughout the trip because she was very tired, but we managed to still have a great time and make some fun family memories!

1 comment:

Neena said...

That's my sweet baby girl, I am so glad she had so much fun. I wish I could have seen that poinsetta tree!! It looked beautiful. I'm glad you girls got to go!!