Sunday, February 20, 2011

Enjoying the Sunshine!

After being cooped up in the house for a few days because of sickness (Madi and I both had really bad colds), we just HAD to get out and enjoy the beautiful sunshine and 70 degree weather yesterday! We moved Madi's playhouse outside and had fun playing in it!

Getting Mickey ready to slide

Taking Mr. Potato Head for a stroll :)

Peek-a-boo!

Pausing from our outside playing to put together "Patay-head" :) That $8.00 Christmas toy from Santa has been played with more than all of her other presents combined!

This beautiful weather is making me so anxious for spring! I can't WAIT for our fun trips to the park, Garvan Gardens, swimming, the zoo, and many more fun outdoor activities!

1 comment:

Neena said...

It is so good to get to see my little darling!! I am glad you all are feeling better!!! She is really going to enjoy that playhouse this spring!! I love that little girl!!!