Madi gathering her snow...
Making a snowball...
And dropping it! She loved to throw the snow up in the air and let it rain down around her!
Of course, we had to eat a little...
And throw some in Daddy's face, too!
After playing outside, we came in and made some snow ice cream. This was my first time to ever taste it or attempt it, and it was really good! Madi even ate a couple of bites!
And here's some other sweet pictures we've taken lately.
Madi HAD to hold her Daddy's hand while watching cartoons. That is her new thing...having to hold my hand or daddy's hand when she's going to sleep or sitting with us. We just think this is so sweet because she's not much of a hugger or kisser. Just melts our heart!
And, as you can tell...Daddy's lap has had to expand to make room for even MORE animals! She absolutely loves stacking all her animals on Daddy! :)
Oh, and in case some of you are wondering...we went to the Diagnostic Clini at Children's Hospital on Tuesday to find out about her low-body temp issues that she's been dealing with. We are so THANKFUL to report that the doctor there did not seem real concerned about the problem at all, and she pretty much told us that everything looked normal and we shouldn't be worried about it anymore! That is exactly what this Mama and Daddy wanted to hear! Deep down, I really felt like everything was okay, but I just wanted to hear it from a doctor for peace of mind. We are so thankful for everyone's prayers and concerns.
1 comment:
I hope that she'll sit and hold my hand the next time I see her!! That is just so precious!! I love that sweet little girl!!!
Post a Comment