Yesterday was Madi's first time to sing in "big church" with her Cherub choir buddies! They sang a couple of songs Sunday morning before the service, and they sang again on Sunday night. I wasn't sure how she would do in front of the audience, but she stood up there like a big girl! She didn't sing, but she just watched the others and looked out at the audience.
Here she is telling Ms. Becky (her SS teacher) that she sees daddy sitting at the piano!
Here she is on Sunday morning...can you find her?!? They had so many kids crammed up there that you couldn't really see her too well. :)
But on Sunday night, we got a better view!
The kiddos sang "If You're Happy and You Know It" and "Hallelu, Praise Ye the Lord". I really think I saw Madi mouthing the words for a few seconds on "Hallelu"! We're very proud of her, and we hope she loves singing as much as her mommy and daddy do!
1 comment:
She looks so precious up there!! I can't believe she is old enough to get up and sing!! I wish we could have been there!! I hope she loves singing too!! I bet she does!!
Post a Comment