Friday, June 17, 2011

My Special Movie Date!

Yesterday I had a special date with my favorite little girl! Madi got to see her very first movie in the theatre: Marmaduke! One of our local theatres shows $2 matinees on certain days of the week. We decided to try it out, and hey, if she didn't enjoy it, we only wasted $4 total (as compared to $9 a ticket going to a nightime show)! She actually did very well and seemed to enjoy it! When the previews began, she looked over at me and said, "kinda like a big TB (TV)?" :) We also have to work on whispering a little. :)
Not a good pic of me AT ALL, but I wanted a mommy/daughter pic to remember the day...

Waiting for the movie to begin


Intently watching the previews


We then went to "Chicken Play" (Chick-Fil-A) for a lunchdate, and of course she had a blast there too! We really had a fun mother/daughter day, and I look forward to more of these throughout the summer!

No comments: