Monday, June 27, 2011

What a Week!

We just finished an AMAZING week of Pandamania VBS! The kiddos had a great time, and it made all of the planning and effort worthwhile! We have HUNDREDS of pics from the week, but here are just a few of my favorites...
The amazing set that a sweet couple in our church built! You can't get the full effect from the picture (there is a waterfall coming down the stairs on the other side of the stage), but it was AWESOME!

"Pandamania Pete" doing his thang!




Madi enjoying her blue cupcake!


Ryan was proud of his sucker!


"Uncle Clint" dancing with Ryan and Madi!


Madi getting her certificate at the closing assembly! She had a fun week at Pandamania and loved to tell everybody that her daddy was "a silly panda"! :) We averaged about 150 workers and kiddos each night, and everyone had nothing but good to say about the week! During the planning and "stressing" phase, I told Andy that I would NOT be directing another VBS, but after having such fun this week, I think I've changed my mind! :) We pray that the seeds were planted and many kids will realize their need for a Savior or grow in their relationship with Him because of the week they've had at Pandamania!

1 comment:

Neena said...

What a wonderful week of learning about God's word!! I am so happy she loves going to church!!