Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What Have We Been Up To?

BUSY, BUSY, BUSY is all I can say! The last few weeks have been spent feverishly preparing for our church's VBS. My friend Crystal and I were "asked" to direct it this year, and working to prepare for a week of fun for 100+ kiddos is definitely hard work! But, I CANNOT wait to begin it next week and watch the children learn about God's WILD love for them! It will all be worth it then!


In between shopping trips and countless hours at the church, we have been able to do a few fun things...


Swimming in our new pool with friends and cousins!




Traveling to PB to visit Gran and Gramps and going swimming in the Craig's AWESOME pool!



A little shaving cream in the bathtub (a big hit until we stuck our fingers in our mouth!)




And of course, some princess dress-up!




After next week is over, I hope to "slow things down" a little for us and enjoy some more fun activities this summer! Hope all of you are having a great one also!

No comments: