Update: At his checkup today, Micah weighed 11 lb 10 oz (45th percentile) and was 23.75 inches long (60th percentile). He had met all of his developmental milestones, and he's just perfect! Please pray that we find a great pediatrician in Oxford! Can it be that our precious newborn baby boy is 2 months old? We are really enjoying him, and I can't imagine our family without him! He is such an easy-going and happy little guy most of the time.
I hate that I didn't get a 2-month picture like I did when he was 1 month, but we have been in Mississippi this week looking at houses (more on that later...hopefully some great news to come!). We go to the doctor on Tuesday for his 2-month checkup and yucky shots, so I'll have his stats then. But here are his likes and dislikes right now:
Micah really enjoys
1. his swing - he is so content in his swing most of the time. He takes good naps in it, and when he wakes up, he's perfectly content to look around and take everything in while enjoying the swinging motion.
2. bathtime - He loves the feel of the water and has really begun to kick and play in it!
3. His big sister - Anytime she walks in teh room or he hears her voice, he gets a big grin on his face! If he's fussing, Madi can usually calm him down quicker than any of us can!
4. Being up on your shoulder - He loves to be able to look around and see what's going on. The only time he'll let me hold him like a baby is when he's really sleepy. Otherwise he wants a good view on Mama's shoulder!
5. Being swaddled - still sleeping really well all wrapped up!
6. Nursing - he's a great eater!
7. Being talked to - he's really starting to smile and coo at us while we talk to him!
Micah does not like
1. the carseat (but we are getting a little better)
2. Being held like a "baby"
He's such an easy baby, and it's a whole lot easier to find things he likes than things he dislikes! He completes our family, and we love him with all of our hearts!
| "My big sister is so funny!" |
2 comments:
Jody keep looking at that top picture and saying how much we love it! I think Aunt Nae needs a copy. He is so cute! Can't believe he is already 2 months old!
That baby doll is growing so quickly!! I love the smile in the first picture but I also love the one where he is smiling at Madi!! They are both just so precious!!
Post a Comment