Saturday, June 29, 2013

Father's Day 2013

We had a wonderful time celebrating Andy on Father's Day!  The only bad thing about the day was that our Micah man had a very rough virus that made him feel rotten and kept Mommy and him home from church, but other than that, it was a good day!
Madi got up early with me and helped fix daddy some delicious breakfast casserole muffins and coffee!
 
 Daddy got breakfast in bed!

 Showing off his goodies!
Sorry these are crooked...blogger is not letting me rotate them today.  :/ 

While we were finishing breakfast in the kitchen, we heard Gracie going crazy barking outside.  I peeked out and heard a funny noise up in the tree.  I looked up, and there were 3 baby raccoons playing with each other!  One was higher up, but these two were playing "tag" up and down the tree!  So fun to watch!

 Here's to the best daddy in the world!
 The best we could get...poor baby was pitiful.  :(
 My three loves!
 We enjoyed a yummy Mexican lunch and then just did a lot of napping and lying around.  Daddy got to cuddle with his sick boy quite a bit, which isn't ideal, but hey, it's some good cuddles!  :)

 I am so thankful that God blessed me with such an amazing husband to me and father to our wonderful kids!  There's no one else I'd rather "do life" with than him!  Thanks, Andy, for being a Godly, wonderful daddy to our kids!



No comments: