Sunday, July 21, 2013

Summer Fun!

We've been having fun trying to stay cool this summer!
I discovered a great program that ole miss and the local schools have where you can go and check out toys to play with!  Madi checked out a fun pizza chef set and a storytelling board, and Micah got a shape sorter bus and some blocks!  Fun toys for hot days!
Chef Madi!
We took off to the Pink Palace museum early this week with our friends Susan and Cooper.  They have a free summer membership, so it was a cheap, fun trip!
Madi and the gigantic, roaring dinosaur!  This was the closest she would get to it!

We went to McDonald's for lunch and a treat!  Can you tell the kids enjoyed their ice cream cone?!
Cooper loved his too!
We've also spent many late evenings outside playing!  Last night we got out the water hose and enjoyed some water fun!  The kiddos LOVED it!
Daddy got in on the fun!
See that big grin?!?!
So fun!
We've also been able to purchase a summer membership all of us for the turner center on campus.  They have a huge pool that we go swim in once or twice a week!  Miss Madi Kaye has become quite the swimmer!  I have a good video of her swimming, but I can't get it to download.  I'll try again soon! 
As you can tell, we're enjoying our summer!  I have a few more fun adventures up my sleeve for the next couple of weeks!

1 comment:

Neena said...

Water hose fun!! I guess all kids love being sprayed by a water hose!!