Friday, August 16, 2013

Our Summer in IPhone Pics

Wow!  It's been almost a month since I blogged...sorry!  We've been busy making memories this summer!  I'm so thankful for my IPhone.  I'm not always the best about remembering to take my camera places, but I can always pull out the phone and capture some fun moments!
Here's what we've been up to lately...
 
Evening snowcones and playtime with our neighborhood friends!

A little child labor (hey...he vacuums better than I do! )

Dr. Madi to the rescue!  (In her size 18-month monkey costume that she still LOVES to play in!)
 We also took a fun trip to New Albany to try out the splash park there with our friends, the Howells!  The kids had fun, as you can tell!
I had worn my bathing suit, knowing that I'd get wet chasing this little booger...but he didn't want his mama tagging along!  He ran in and out of all of the water spouts and had a BLAST!

Madi Kaye braved the big slide a couple of times!

I simply LOVE this smiling, playful boy!

We also had a great visit from Jody and Janee and the girls!  We went out to eat Friday evening and enjoyed some fun at Pirate's Adventure! Then we headed to the Memphis Children's Museum on Saturday and out to eat at Memphis Barbeque Company.

Think Micah enjoyed the bounce house?!?!

Future fireman!

Future firewomen?!?!  Cutie-patooties!

Our big girl!  She only got up a couple of steps last time we went, but she did it all this time!

Little shopper (really...who cares about shopping?  This thing has wheels!)

What a big girl!
 
Two of my loves enjoying some Memphis BBQ!  (I love Madi's expression)

We've been doing a little coloring...can you tell which one Mommy colored and which one Madi did?!  She's becoming quite the artist these days!

My Rad Dude!
 Madi went and spent a few days with her Neena and Papa Dale, and this little dude and I had a lunch date one day!


 
I've been doing a little "cricuting"...
 
 

 We took a quick trip to AR for our sweet neice's first birthday and to visit church family and friends in Hot Springs.

Cowboy Ryan and Cowgirl Madi...best friends forever!

SuperStar Madi!
 
We spent a morning at Cloud9 playplace...both kids had a blast!
 
I Love the trains, Mommy!

This girl could jump all day!

 
Enjoying a nice bike ride at Ole Miss!

Isn't this girl simply precious?!  Love her with all my heart!


Daddy helping his tired baby girl...melts my heart!
My big girl also started her final year of Cubbies this week!  She was so excited to put her vest on and show off her Cubbie bear that she earned last year for completing her first book!  We're so proud of her and know that she will hide a lot more of God's Word in her heart this year!
 
I know this was picture-overload, but I think I'm pretty much caught up on everything!  That is...until our adventure that we are having tonight!  More to come soon... :)

1 comment:

Neena said...

Such a wonderful summer packed full of fun times!! Memories forever!! I love those sweet kids!!