Monday, October 6, 2008

17 Weeks Along

Well, we've hit the first day of the 18th week today. In some ways, it seems like time has flown by. In other ways, it drags...we want to know what we're having!! But, we finally have a date that we'll find out: October 29 at 2:10 pm.

Jennifer's checkup went great last Thursday! Her blood pressure was perfect and she had gained some weight. Up until last week, she had lost weight each time she went to the doctor. Now, she just likes 2 pounds being back to where she was when she got preganant. The doctor seemed very pleased. We're still doing the 2 week appointments just to make sure the blood pressure stays under control. Jennifer is getting the school nurse to check it at least 3 times a week.

UPDATE ON THE CAMERA - basically, it died. So, we had to buy a new one. This one is used, but I got a great deal on it - I got it for about 60% of the cost of a brand new camera just like it and it had not been used very much. Plus, I got a battery charger, a 2 GB memory card, a 1 GB memory card, a memory card reader that attaches to the computer...just a lot of stuff! I was pretty proud of my purchase. I plan to have pictures posted weekly (maybe every other week for a while) of Jennifer's "pooch." She's starting to show! It's so exciting!!

Jennifer is feeling pretty good these days, just a lot more tired than usual. Please continue to keep us in your prayers.

No comments: