Monday, October 27, 2008

WE FIND OUT THIS WEDNESDAY!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while....things have been crazy. Yeah, yeah, I know..."just wait until you have that kid."

I will soon be updating to show picutres from my Nanny's 87th Birthday Bash and picutres of our friends' baby, Ryan Rickett. He was born this weekend.

We go to get an ultrasound this Wednesday! We'll find out what we're having, too! It will be SO NICE to finally know and call him/her by his/her name! :) So - be checking on Wednesday evening or Thursday for a whole new blog color scheme and the reveal of the gender of our precious baby!

WHAT DO YOU THINK THE BABY WILL BE? BOY OR GIRL? VOTE IN THE COMMENTS SECTION.

Keep us in your prayers!

Much more to come......

3 comments:

The Dickeys said...

I say that you are having twins - one girl and one boy!!! Just joking! Don't worry Jennifer, you don't look like you are carrying twins. I say you are having a girl.

Todd and Holly said...

Brooke says it's a girl. She wants a new playmate!

Ashley & Chuck said...

I agree that I think it is a girl! Our family needs more girls! Plus, I really like buying pink!! :)