Hello everybody! Things are starting to get more interesting around the Almand house. Jennifer has started feeling the baby move! Last week, she thought she might be feeling the baby, but wasn't sure. Yesterday in Sunday School, she was pretty sure the movement in her belly was our little one! It is getting very exciting!
I thought it might be neat to keep a log of the "baby bump" each week, so you'll see today's picture below. Today is the first day of Week 19 - you can tell that she's showing pretty good now! The baby is now about 6 inches long!!!
Isn't she just so cute?!?! She continues to feel pretty good. She tires easily, as I said before, but that's normal. Teaching 90 different kids all day would drain anybody - but doing it while pregnant is definately exhausting! She's a real trooper!
Update on My Job: I LOVE IT! It is much more work than I had anticipated. You know what they say: "The grass is always greener on the other side." With this being my first semester, I'm especially working hard getting everything going. But, I really enjoy it! The job change was, without a doubt, the right decision for me to make at this time.
Thanks for reading! We'll update you again soon!
2 comments:
Aww...So cute!! I felt Karis kick for the first time around 18/19 weeks too! It will be awhile before you can feel it Andy. Can't wait to see you guys this weekend! Love ya
Ashley
too cute! jennifer you look beautiful!
Post a Comment