Wednesday, October 29, 2008

It's a GIRL!

As if you couldn't tell from the pink radiating from your screen, we're having a girl! Jennifer and I were both really shocked...me mostly. We just had a feeling the baby would be a boy. But we are so excited about having a girl!! Her name is Madilyn Kaye. We'll probably call her "Madi" or "Madi Kaye," but we're not sure how we want to spell it. We're thinking either "Madi" or "Maddi" but haven't decided yet.

My mom got to come to the ultrasound and she was elated!! She has wanted a baby girl to play with for a long time!! Jennifer's mom couldn't come, but she was very excited, too. As was our dads, brothers, and grandmothers!

The rest of the ultrasound went great, too. Madilyn was playing with her feet!! It was so cute! Her heartbeat was perfect and the ultrasound tech said everything else looked great! We are so blessed!

I'll have some pictures to post later. It's late and I'm afraid I'm getting sick. I just wanted to update and share our good news! Hope to post pictures by the weekend.

2 comments:

The Dickeys said...

I am tickled pink for you two! I can not wait for little Madi Kaye (that is my vote as if if it means anything to you) to arrive. Karis, Seth, and Madi Kaye will have fun together when we all get together as a family since they will be so close in age.

Todd and Holly said...

Brooke knew it all along. Congrats guys!!! We are so happy for you