On Monday Andy put together Madi's exersaucer and we thought we'd try it out! She absolutely loves it! Of course, I have to prop her up using blankets and she only lasts between 10-15 minutes in it because it's hard work for her to sit up so straight, but she really enjoys looking at all of the toys on it and just seeing the world from a new point-of-view! By the way, I know that I put her in the seat backwards...I didn't realize it when I put her in, and it was such an ordeal getting her legs straight to get in the seat, I just didn't take her out. She seemed to like reading the warning label on the back of the seat anyway! :)




Here are some pics in a new outfit that now fits! I just love the little overalls!


We've been looking for a clock for Madi's room. I found this photo clock at Wal-Mart today and thought we'd give it a try! Isn't it cute??? Sorry that I couldn't get the glare off of the bottom...it's right next to her window, and it's just too bright in her room for a good pic.
1 comment:
She is getting to be such a big girl!! I love her cute pink overalls too!
Post a Comment