Today we took Madi to Sears to get some professional pictures. You know, she's been sleeping through the night SO well lately....until last night, that is. She slept until 4:45 am, but she woke up wide awake. She didn't take much of a nap during the morning...our pictures started at 10:00, which is usually a great time for her!! She was a little fussy....we had to stroll around the mall for about an hour to let her nap about 60% of the way through the pictures. I just knew the pictures weren't going to turn out good at all....but they are great!! :) We were SO VERY pleased! The pictures are shown below. You can click one of the buttons at the bottom of the window and view them on photoshop.com and see them much bigger.
Aren't they just precious???? Of course she was all smiles AFTER the pictures were over. Oh well....she's cute anyway!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Those are absolutely great! I love the second picture where she looks like "What in the world is going on here?" Jenn and Andy, you look pretty good too!
Adorable!!
Those are so sweet!
Beautiful pictures!!!
These pictures are just precious!! I have so many favorites! I love the one with just the diaper and Madilyn panties but I also love the little poutie look she has on her face in the little pink flowered dress. That little girl has my heart wrapped around her little finger!!!
Post a Comment