Laughing Baby from Andy Almand on Vimeo.
Monday, September 14, 2009
Laughing Baby
Little Miss Madi Kaye has been smiling and laughing for a while....but the smiles seem to fade when the camera comes out. And the laughter tends to die away when the video camera comes out. Lately, the smiles have been better for the camera....and, finally, we have GREAT VIDEO FOOTAGE of her laughing. I could watch this video over and over and over and over! :) It is so funny! I hope you enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is great...Andy she laughs at you as much as I do...LOL
That is so so so sweet!!!! That just made my day!
It does not matter how many time I watch this "precious" video, I fall out laughing myself!! I believe you could win $10,000 on Funniest Home videos! Of course I'm a little prejudice!!!
I love baby laughs. They just laugh from their gut everytime! She is a cutie.
Post a Comment