On Saturday we went to White Hall to watch the game with Gran, Gramps, Uncle Caleb and Josh, Mammaw, Aunt Susan, Uncle Mark, Raley, and Rob. We had a good time visiting with them despite the HORRIBLE ballgame. Madi was all decked out in her red and white to support the hogs! She even had the paci to match!
Yesterday Madi and I had one of our first playdates with other kiddos. Crystal and Ryan went, and also my neighbor Shannon and her two children, Cole and Kaylee. We went to the park, had a picnic, and played on the playground equipment and swings. Kaylee is 3 and absolutely adores Madi (she calls her "baby badi" and calls me "peacher"). She was Madi's "little mommy" all day! Madi really enjoyed the swing and just playing with her toys on a big blanket outside. The weather has been absolutely WONDERFUL, so it was the perfect day! Of course, I had all good intentions of taking the camera and getting some fun shots, but I forgot it. I did get a picture of Madi before we left. I'm really enjoying pulling out the fall clothes! 
When I first became a stay-at-home mom, I really thought life would be slow and get a little boring at times, but boy was I ever wrong! We manage to stay busy EVERYDAY, but I am loving every minute of it and wouldn't trade this time for anything!
2 comments:
That little purple suit is just too precious. Our little girl is growing up quickly.
Life is not boring as a Stay at Home Mom. Each day is a little different but with the same responsibilities...dishes, laundry, and diapers!
Post a Comment