Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Standing Pretty

Look who has started standing in her bed? She's not really pulling herself up yet, but if I help her stand up, she will grab hold of the side of the bed and stand for several minutes. She LOVES doing this...I think she feels like such a big girl! She looks at me as if to say, "Aren't I the coolest?" :)
The weather is beginning to get a little cooler around here, and she still has so many precious summery outfits that she can't fit into yet! This is one of those outfits that is still a little big on her, but I absolutely love it and had to put her in it before it got too cool! She wore this one to Justified's concert in Benton this weekend. She looked so precious (oh...and she was an ANGEL at the concert, too!).
Her big blue eyes just make me melt!



2 comments:

Andy said...

Those big blue eyes make her daddy melt too!! :)

Neena said...

I can't believe our little blue eyed girl is growing so fast. Oh, yes those big blue eyes have that effect on me too!!