Monday, October 19, 2009

Clap, Clap, Clap

To most of you, this will be somewhat boring. Madi has started clapping!! She especially loves clapping at her Patty Cake Bear. We have been trying to get video of her for several days. She'd clap a lot...I'd run to get the camera...she'd stop when I pressed RECORD. :) But...I finally tricked her today and got a little behind her so she couldn't see the camera. Here's the video of her clapping---the first attempts and finally the end result! :) It's fairly long (2:42)...but while you may not watch it all, I know the grandparents will!

Claps for Madi from Andy Almand on Vimeo.

2 comments:

The Dickeys said...

We watched the whole thing twice! I watched it once then the boys had to to watch it. She is a cutie!

Anonymous said...

You're right - grandparents love it! Andy, thanks for taking the time to catch these "firsts" - it means A LOT to Gran!!! (and Gramps too)