Friday, October 16, 2009

DateNight and Crawling Before We Know It?!?!?

Tonight Andy and I had a date, and we had a GREAT time! First we went to eat at Red Lobster for dinner, and oh, was it delicious! Since I am now officially finished with nursing (not really what I wanted to do but some little girl decided she was finished with it), I got to enjoy my first Dr. Pepper in about 9 months! I also pigged out on the endless shrimp special because I didn't have to worry about how much mercury was in it! I'm really going to miss nursing Madi, but there are a few "perks" to the change... :) We then went shopping for us some winter clothes. Of course, we found nothing for us but a cute dress, Sunday shoes, and frilly socks for Madi!



Oh, and guess who can now prop herself up in "crawling" position? We are just waiting for the day when those little legs and arms will start working and we will have a mobile daughter!
Tomorrow is our darling buddy Ryan's 1st birthday party. We can't wait to celebrate with him! We can't believe that he is turning a year old!

3 comments:

Ashley & Chuck said...

Did the Dr. Pepper taste as good as you'd remembered?? :) Madi is going to be into everything once she starts crawling!! She's becoming such a big girl!

Jennifer said...

Ashley...it was as delicious as I expected it to be! I only had 4 glasses of it :)

The Dickeys said...

After 4 glasses of DP, were you able to sleep??? Glad you two had a night out. That always makes a mommy (especially a stay at home mommy) feel refresh. It is a amazing what 2-3 hours without a child can do for the soul!