My brother and his wife are expecting their little girl in less than a month! Her name is Brailyn Amber. Jennifer decided to get them wooden letters to put in the nursery that spelled her name. The nursery has light pink walls and the comforter set is light pink/white/light green with ladybugs. So...Jennifer wanted to do something to match. Here's the end result....

Doesn't it look great? She drew/painted these by hand. I'm super proud of her! We are now taking orders for these craft projects....we need some extra $$!! :)
(Just joking - it took Jennifer a LONG time to complete....don't think she'll be up for it again soon....) :)
3 comments:
Jennifer you did a great job! I am sure it did take some time do draw and paint all those ladybugs.
Ohh!! You did a great job! I know Janee loved it!
Yes I did love it! Thank you very much! Now I just need Jody to hang them up before she gets here!
Post a Comment