Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Bath Time!

Now, before you get on to me, remember - Madilyn is 9 1/2 months old and Ryan is almost 14 months. :)

We were over at Clint and Crystal's a few weeks ago and it was time for baths and bed for the kiddos. Instead of going home, we decided to bathe Madilyn and put her to sleep over there. Then, Jennifer had the idea to let Madilyn and Ryan take a bath together! It will be cute to add with the pictures on their wedding day! :)


Aren't they cute together?



Ryan is so funny - Madi sure thinks so!! :)

This next picture.....well....I almost didn't post it. I don't know what I was thinking! Jennifer always gets Madilyn's bath ready and I get Madilyn ready. Well, this particular evening, I went ahead and took her diaper off before the water was ready. The rest speaks for itself....



Needless to say, I have learned my lesson! The diaper stays ON until RIGHT BEFORE entering in the water!

2 comments:

Ashley & Chuck said...

Just think of all the time she pees in the bath water and then you rinse her hair with that bath water... haha

The Dickeys said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha Andy ha ha ha ha ha!!!!