Tonight, we drove around and looked at the lights in a couple of subdivisions in town. One of our FAVORITES is located at 342 Quail Creek Road in East Gate II subdivision. If you're in Hot Springs before the end of the year, you really need to check it out! They do a great job with their display! All sorts of mechanical things going....
Here's a picture of Jen and Madi in the rear-view mirror. I couldn't catch Madilyn with her "excited" face, but she made it several times!! She had such a good time!
Here is one of our other favorites in a subdivision by our house. The lights are synchronized with music that you tune into on the radio. Of course, you'd have to see it live to get the full effect....but it's pretty neat!
And I must show you the BEST Christ-centered light display in town! (This is one of our friends' house....he would not be happy with me if I didn't mention his!) The picture is a little blurry --- but it has a big "Merry Christmas" written in lights at the front. "Merry" and "mas" are in green while "Christ" is in white. Pretty nifty!! :)
The pictures are not great....but they're the best I could get. If you can come to Hot Springs and want to see them, I'll be more than happy to give you directions!
We get so excited about Christmas each year, but even more so this year with our precious child. We are so blessed to have Madilyn! Even beyond that, we are so blessed that Jesus was born to die so we might have the assurance that we'll live in Heaven throughout eternity! Joy to the World!
1 comment:
Oh, yeah! The lights on that last house looked the best by far! Incredible!!! I mean, the others were "ok" but come on... is there any comparison?!?! Oh wait... is that MY house? :)
Post a Comment